Job Postings from NHMA Members
Please contact individual NHMA Memeber Company regarding job posting. Job Postings are organized by regions, click on the header below of the region you are interested in.
CNC Machinist (Milling or Turning)
We are a state of the art machine shop looking for highly motivated and qualified CNC Machinists with a positive attitude. We give a quality product every time to our customers. We need qualified machinists on our lathes and mills that can set up our machines quickly, but also in a manner that will produce the same part within the same tight tolerances every time. We are willing to train candidates that have recently graduated post secondary education programs.
We also have an excellent benefit package that includes:
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Plenty of overtime
Level I Operator
Reports To: Department Head
- Run production in an efficient manner
- Ensure a DPPM of less than 1,250
- Keep a tidy and organized work area
- Follow all C&M; Safety Rules and Guidelines
- Follow all guidelines within the C&M; Handbook
- Be dependable and accountable
- Communicate accurately and honestly in an open, candid, and respectful manner at all times
Skills / Qualifications / Requirements
- Operate 2-4 machines simultaneously
- Load material into bar feeders when necessary
- Change tools when required
- Follow verbal instruction
- Have a basic understanding of hand tools
- Tray parts to protect from damage
- Report any unusual sights or sounds to your supervisor
As a specialty manufacturing company in Southern NH, we are looking for a self-motivated, conscientious and competent machinist.
Responsibilities include setting up and operating Prototrak 3 axis CNC milling machines, Trak TRL Lathe, as well as other machine shop equipment.
First shift, Mon-Fri, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
3-5 years machining experience
Ability to read and interpret blueprints and measuring equipment
Supply own tools
Competent in standard machine shop practices
Ability to work overtime as required
Good communication skills
High School/Vocational/Technical School Diploma
Short & Long Term Disability
Interested in any of these positions? Please contact us for more information!